Summer Fruit Ice Pops
A delicious treat for all ages - healthy and fresh, just like our milk. Pick your own berries for a fun experience for the whole family.
- 2 cups freshly picked berries of your choice (plus a little extra if you’d like some whole fruit pieces in the pops)
- 1 cup Aunt Jean’s Dairy whole or light milk
- Sugar to taste
- Wash the berries and cut the tops or stalks off if necessary.
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Taste, and add more sugar as needed. Mix through some pieces of chopped fruit if you’d like to add these.
- Pour into ice pop moulds and freeze.